Sheriff Brian Rahn said the man made coffee, cooked and ate meals, took showers, picked out a change of clothes, watched television and checked his e-mail during the burglaries.
He left behind valuables, including jewelry, firearms and electronic equipment, Rahn said.
He also allegedly stole a car in the town of Wayne in the last of the incidents, Schmidt said.
Lori Menzel of the town of Kewaskum said the burglar left his Yahoo! account open after checking his personal e-mail on the computer at her home.
“He never logged out,” she said, adding: “He made himself at home here. He spent some time in our bedroom trying on my husband’s clothes. I could tell he went through some of my clothes.”
Baraboo police officers saw the suspect Thursday inside a vehicle near the Sauk County Courthouse shortly before 1 p.m., Sinden said.
Source: Associated Press
Can anyone say dumbass?
Man criminals are getting stupid, they used to pretty smart, they used to be pretty devious, they used to innovate…now any idiot can be a criminal.
- Teen Accused Of Hacking School To Change Grades
- Google’s Chrome Apps – Are They Worth The Risk?
- Twitter Breach Leaks 250,000 User E-mails & Passwords
- Social Engineering Gets a Big Jewel Heist
- BobCat SQL Injection Tool based on Data Thief
- NASA Hacker Gary McKinnon Wins Right to Lords Appeal Extradition Hearing
Most Read in General News:
- Hacking Still Can’t Outdo Stupidity for Data Leaks - 125,266 views
- eEye Launches 0-Day Exploit Tracker - 85,281 views
- One Of The World’s Most Prolific Music Piracy Groups Busted - 43,533 views